Faculty: Andre Dubus III (full week), Stewart O'Nan (full week) OR Lan Samantha Chang (3-day workshop)Submit one short story (25 pages maximum). No synopsis necessary.
Required format for writing samples:
- Page numbers must be consecutive throughout the manuscript.
- Font must be 12 pt Times New Roman.
- Margins must be 1-inch.
- All prose manuscripts must be double spaced. All manuscripts must contain a header or footer with page numbers and author’s name.
- No extra spacing between paragraphs except that which indicates transitions.
- If you submit more than 25 pages (does not include synopsis), the coordinator will cut as necessary. I.e., if you submit 27 pages, plus two page synopsis, pages 26 & 27 will be deleted to keep within the page maximum.
- Do not include title pages or dedications.